The Central Virginia Transportation Improvement Program (CVTIP) is mandated by Federal legislation and is a fiscally-constrained, four-year list of transportation projects programmed for the CVMPO study area. The CVTIP is updated annually, or as needed, and includes projects on the Interstate, Primary, Urban and Secondary Highway Systems. Other projects that are also included are safety, transportation enhancements and public transportation projects. The CVTIP may also include funding for feasibility studies, preliminary engineering activities and environmental impact studies.
- September 28, 2018: Administrative Adjustments to the FY 2018-2021 CVTIP Narrative of changes
- September 28, 2018: Addendum 2 to Appendix C added to discuss Performance Based Planning and Programming for Transit Asset Management
- May 31, 2018: Addendum 1 to Appendix C added to discuss Safety Performance Targeting Process adopted by CVMPO Policy Board on February 21, 2018
- April 25, 2018: Administrative Adjustments to the FY 2018-2021 CVTIP Narrative of changes
- October 19, 2017: Proposed Amendment to the FY 2018-2021 CVTIP Narrative of changes
Past Years Transportation Improvement Plans